Friday, June 22, 2012

13/365

Days go by quickly, don't they?
When I started this blog, it was in response to a sermon I had heard on the text, "So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12 and I am realizing today that keeping track of the days and everything that you do in them does give you a good sense of perspective on what you do with your life. For me, this realization has been rather humbling.
I have realized that the things I tend to do with my time are things that do not contain any kind of spiritual gain. This realization drove me to reevaluate what I spend my time on, and how I structure my days. I realized that I had been depending on outside forces to structure my days for me when I should have been taking the bull by the horns and doing it myself.
Sorry to cut this short, but some of those outside forces I was just talking about interfered. I will talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment